Aptis is an innovative English language test, that aims to help companies assess the English language proficiency of their staff, regardless of their experience, skills or computer literacy levels.
Businesses can make informed decisions on assessment, recruitment and workforce development by putting the English language proficiency of their employees to the test. Aptis can be easily integrated into the existing HR systems and managed locally, enabling you to easily monitor the success of your training and recruitment programmes.
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR TEAM HAS THE ENGLISH SKILLS THAT YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS?
Aptis gives you an accurate insight into the English skill levels of your workforce or potential candidates.
This makes it much easier for you to:
- recruit and promote the right people
- focus your training on the best areas to see a return on investment
- identify the English skills, strengths and weaknesses of your employees
WHY CHOOSE APTIS?
- Aptis is delivered conveniently at a location and time of your choice making it easy to schedule.
- It is structured to assess different language skills – reading, writing, speaking and listening with grammar and vocabulary at its core.
- You only choose what’s relevant for your business.
- It is available for multiple mediums including tablets and computers making it versatile for multiple locations.
- You can assess different language proficiency levels from A1 to C2 level, enabling you to accurately assess both people with very strong and very weak levels of English in the same test and at the same time.
WHAT TYPES OF BUSINESSES USE APTIS?
Adecco Poland – a branch of Adecco Global, an international leading provider of HR solutions.
Adecco used Aptis to test the English language levels of employees working at the customer-facing Welcome Centre, whose main task is to register service requests of external customers from EMEA in 11 languages.
NetSol Technologies Inc. Pakistan, an international IT provider for the finance and leasing industry
NetSol used Aptis to benchmark English language requirements for various job roles and assess employee language proficiency skills for training needs analysis to bring them up to the required level for the job role. In addition, Aptis was used for recruitment to increase the efficiency of the complete process.