We are happy to welcome you to the British Council Addvantage digital event, which will take place on 8 October 2020 via Microsoft Teams.
In this digital live session we will be discussing internationalisation within the classroom with an expert speaker Robert Willems and colleagues from the British Council. There will be lots of tips and tricks, highlighting best practices to help implementation of internationalisation within the classroom.
Date: 8 October 2020
Time: 15.00 - 17.00 (CEST)
Speaker: Roberto Willems
Topic: Internationalisation within the classroom: throughout the two-hour session, there will be lots of tips and tricks, highlighting best practices to help implementation of internationalisation within the classroom
• 15:00 - 15:15 Welcome from Viola Peek - Marketing and Communications Manager
• 15:15 - 15:30 British Council update from Jan van Uum - Account Relationships Manager
• 15:30 - 15:45 Higher Education update from Anna-Devi Markus - Project Manager
• 15.45 - 16.30 Presentation Internationalisation from Roberto Willems - Expert Speaker
• 16.30 - 16.45 Q&A
• 16.45 - 17.00 Celebration 75th Anniversary and closure
Please find below a guide to joining our Addvantage digital event via Teams.