As the world's English experts, we're passionate about the English language and those who teach it. The British Council invited teachers to our conference on Friday 07 April in Utrecht.
The conference day:
- Joined British Council experts in the field of teaching English and English examinations who will share tips, useful information and ideas to inspire you and to take your teaching to the next level.
- Interactive workshops by guest teachers to boost your teaching skills and share knowledge.
- Learned from each other by sharing your teaching experiences and tips with fellow teachers during our closing discussion: Teach and Meet.
- Met with publishers to find out about the latest teaching materials and offers during our information market.
- Certificate of attendance at the end of the day.
- The conference was free of charge with lunch included.
Find the final programme in the downloads section below.
Discover the conference photos on our Facebook page.