We are recruiting Exam Invigilators to ensure that any test administered by the British Council runs smoothly on the test day/s and that all assigned test day duties and standards are met.
|Duration||Six months, with the possibility for extension|
|Working hours||On-call basis|
|Closing date||Sunday 31 March 2019|
All the duties of this post are to be performed in accordance with British Council Values, Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policies.
- Follow all relevant standards & procedures, based on training and reference materials provided by the British Council Examinations Services and the relevant Exam Boards.
- Ensure good customer flow by giving candidates clear directions, instructions, and answering their enquiries.
- Conduct candidate entry, exit, identity checks and Test Day Photography procedures according to exam requirements.
- Actively monitor candidates during tests to make sure that there is no violation of test conditions.
- Ensure all material is accounted for and handed over securely to the supervisor.
- Follow all relevant guidelines and policies in the areas of: Data Protection, Child Protection, Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and Diversity, and Anti-Fraud.
- Report any incidents, emergencies or breaches of security to the appropriate test day supervisor.
Applicants must have a pre-existing right to work in EU. For more information on the role and requirements, please download the role profile from the section below.
How to apply
Please fill in the recruitment form and return it, with your CV attached, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Invigilator application ‘your surname’”.
After being selected you will be contacted by us to invite you to one of your preferred training days.
Start date: as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that our recruitment process will be ongoing.