We offer last-minute practice and revision exercises online to help your students prepare and succeed in Cambridge English exams: Road to Success.
With Road to Success you can boost your knowledge, skills and confidence before taking Cambridge English: First, First for Schools and Advanced exams.
From 01 September 2018 Road to Success is available exclusively to students of our Addvantage members. Addvantage is our new exams member scheme for schools and institutions registering Cambridge English exam candidates with us.
Schools registering Cambridge English exam candidates with us for our upcoming exam sessions can request to already preview this top online resource.
What is in Road to Success?
There are four sections of our Road to Success in First and Advanced: Listening, Reading, Use of English and Writing.
You can complete all the exercises or choose the part(s) of the exam you want to focus on. You can check your answers after each exercise. There is no time limit so you can take as long as you need and repeat the exercises as many times as you want.
With this top online resource you can:
- Get tips and strategies to help you answer different types of questions about the Reading, Listening, Use of English and Writing questions
- Complete practice exercises for Reading, Listening and Use of English questions and apply different exam strategies
- Reflect on your learning and understand why you got something right or wrong and see how you can do better next time
- Get advice for improving your English skills further
- Complete practice exercises for Writing questions and apply different exam strategies
How do I register for Road to Success?
Getting started is easy! Go to: learn-english-exams.britishcouncil.org and enter your username and password.
To receive your log in details for your students, please contact us via email to require access. Access is granted to schools registering Cambridge English exam candidates with us for an upcoming First or Advanced exam. Teachers can access the website to support their students too.
For more information, watch our video guide on how to use the British Council’s Road to Success.