We offer free extra practice and last-minute revision exercises online to help your students prepare and succeed in Cambridge English Qualifications.
With LearnEnglish Exams you can boost your knowledge, skills and confidence before taking Cambridge English Qualifications: B2 First, B2 First for Schools and C1 Advanced.
From September 2019, LearnEnglish Exams is available exclusively to students of our Addvantage members. Addvantage is our exams member scheme for schools and institutions registering candidates for Cambridge English Qualifications with us.
What is in LearnEnglish Exams?
There are two levels in our LearnEnglish Exams website: Success in B2 First and Success in C1 Advanced. Each level helps you with the Listening, Reading, Use of English, Writing and Speaking papers of your exams.
You can complete all the exercises or choose the part(s) of the exam you want to focus on. You can check your answers after each exercise. There is no time limit so you can take as long as you need and repeat the exercises as many times as you want.
With our Standard version you can:
- Get advice about the Listening, Reading and Use of English, Writing and Speaking questions
- Complete practice exercises for Reading, Listening and Use of English questions and apply different exam strategies
- Reflect on your learning and understand why you got something right or wrong and see how you can do better next time
- Get advice for improving your English skills further
- Complete practice exercises for Writing and Speaking questions and apply different exam strategies
As an Addvantage Premium member your students also have access to our Standard Writing version.
With our Standard Writing version you can:
- Upload two of your answers to writing questions online
- Receive personalised feedback on your writing and speaking answers from a British Council expert in only a few days or sooner!
As an Addvantage Premium Plus member your students have full access to the website.
With our Standard Writing & Speaking version you can:
- Upload two of your answers to writing and speaking questions online
- Receive personalised feedback on your writing and speaking asnwers from a British Council expert in only a few days or sooner!
How do I register for LearnEnglish Exams?
Getting started is easy! Go to: learn-english-exams.britishcouncil.org and enter your username and password.
To receive your log in details for your students, please contact us via email to request access and we will take care of the rest. Access is granted to schools registering candidates for Cambridge English Qualifications with us for an upcoming B2 First, B2 First for Schools or C1 Advanced exam. Teachers can access the Schools Area of the website to support their students too.