Take the IELTS test with the British Council and get the help you need
When you book your IELTS test, you want to be focused on achieving the result you need to get where you want to go.
The British Language Training Centre offers a range of convenient IELTS test dates in five official test centre locations across the Netherlands: in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Eindhoven, Utrecht and Zwolle.
That’s why when you book IELTS with the British Language Training Centre, they will ensure your booking process is as easy as possible, while also providing you with the support you need on your way to test day.
Access to exclusive preparation materials and additional benefits when you book IELTS with the British Council
- Free access to IELTS Ready: Premium: including 40 practice tests across the four skills: Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening.
- Free practice tests: Access free practise tests online or order a copy of the IELTS Practice Book, containing sample tests for IELTS Academic and General Training.
- Prepare on the go: We have a range of free innovative apps available to help you improve your English skills even when you are on the move.
- Expert support: From videos and books to online interactive courses, you have access to the best preparation materials to help you do well in your test.
- Easy booking: You can easily book online.
- Convenient dates and locations: We have five test locations in the Netherlands. This means that you have a huge range of options for where and when you want to take your test.
- Five extra Test Report Forms free: Get five additional copies of your Test Report Form (TRF) sent free directly to institutions you are applying to (e.g. universities, immigration offices, etc.).
- Carefully selected venues: All of our 850 official British Council IELTS test centres have the modern facilities you would expect and are well-located.
- Professional, friendly staff: Highly trained and experienced staff to ensure that your test day runs smoothly.