The British Council has more than 80 years’ experience teaching and testing English. We have helped people in more than 130 countries gain English language qualifications that help them make the most of their chances in life. That’s a lot of experience, and it means that if you take an English language test with us, you can be confident that you’ll be well looked after.
IELTS tests are administrated by the British Language Training Centre on our behalf in the Netherlands, offering IELTS tests in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Eindhoven, Utrecht and Zwolle.
Here are just a few reasons why millions of people have taken IELTS with the British Council:
- Expert support: from videos and books to online interactive courses, you have access to the best preparation materials to help you do well in your test
- Free resources: Road to IELTS is the British Council’s popular online preparation course. When you register for an IELTS test with us you also get access to 30 hours of free training.
- Convenient dates and locations: we have more than 500 test locations in over 100 countries. This means that you have a huge range of options for where and when you can take your test. .
- Easy booking: You can book your IELTS test online and take advantage of flexible payment options in euros.
- Fast results: We guarantee you will be able to see your results online within just 13 days of the date you take your test.