Going Global is a conference for leaders in international education to debate on the future of further and higher education.
- Providing a unique platform for knowledge sharing.
- Connecting local, national, regional and global agendas.
- Providing a global network for policy makers and practitioners working in the field of international education.
- Supporting evidence led policy decisions deriving from research and regional policy dialogues.
- Supporting global thought leadership.
Who can attend?
If you are a university or college vice-chancellor, president or principal, an adviser, minister or government representative, journalist or policy and strategy maker, or a professional and trade body working in international education, then we look forward to seeing you there.
Call for proposals
We are currently accepting speaker (as a presenter, panellist, table host or chair), full session or interactive workshop proposals in support of our conference theme Global learners, global innovation. For further details on how to submit your proposal, please visit the Going Global website.
Call for proposals closes on Tuesday 22 October 2019. Poster proposals close on Friday 31st January 2020.