The fourth edition of the British Council Conference for Teachers will be focusing on continuing professional development (CPD). By transforming the quality in the classroom through investing in your CPD, you achieve the best for your learners. Throughout the day there will be several workshops highlighting best practices, as well as hands on tips and tricks to help formulate and implement your professional development plan. Do not miss out and save the date.
- 10:00-10:30 hours: Doors open, Registration
- 10:30-11:00 hours: Welcome & Introduction
- 11:15-12:45 hours: Morning session of workshops
- 13:00-14:00 hours: Lunch & Information market
- 14:00-15:30: Afternoon session of workshops
- 15.30-16.30: Closing plenary session
More information on specific workshops and registration will follow soon.