Human Resources (HR) Coordinator
We are recruiting an HR Coordinator who, in close collaboration with operational staff and Finance, will be responsible for administrative HR support of the British Council’s activities in the Netherlands.
|Salary||Locally appointed Grade H|
|Working hours||80% (4 days/week)|
|Closing date||Friday 18 January 2019|
Main responsibilities include:
Supporting recruitment of staff
- Recruitment of staff is led by operational management. Post holder will support recruitment of staff by acting as focal point for recruitment scheduling and archiving recruitment documents for audit purposes.
- Post holder is responsible for drafting employment contracts and keeping track of fixed term contracts and working visas.
Administration of personnel files
- Post holder is responsible for collecting and storing the necessary documentation for personnel files such as ID’s, working visas, references, mandatory declarations, criminal records checks and mandatory training.
- Post holder is responsible for updating HR staff database (Global People Database) for all staff in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Post holder is accountable for collecting variable payroll data, transference of variables to external payroll provider and checking monthly payroll output. This includes, for instance, commuting allowances, yearly holiday allowances and overtime payments.
- Post holder is accountable for processing absences, leave and overtime administration.
Health and pension scheme administration
- Post holder is accountable for supporting management of absences due to illness through portal medical service and for updating employment and financial data though the pension scheme portal.
Applicants must have a pre-existing right to work in EU. For more information on the role and requirements, please download the role profile from the section below.
How to apply
Please complete the online application process via our jobs portal by Friday 18 January 2019 (23:59 GMT). Interviews will be held on 28-31 January 2019.
Start date: 02 February or 01 March 2019